1. Unite its member clubs behind a shared agenda of conservation goals.
2. Help its member clubs become more effective in their own conservation work
3. Lend its support to the conservation campaigns of allied groups that specialize in given issues (in pursuit of its shared agenda).
4. Help its member clubs find solutions to their operating problems through sharing information about solutions that some may have found. .
1. 2020-1: NEED TO CANCEL ALL OF THE ROLLBACKS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROGRAMS BY RECENT REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTS
2. OPPOSING FOREST SERVICE MOVES TO OPEN MORE TRAILS TO ELECTRIC BIKES
3. OPPOSING MISGUIDED LEGISLATION INTENDED TO LIMIT FOREST FIRES
4. OPPOSING INCREASED LOGGING IN
ALASKA’S TONGASS NATIONAL FOREST
5. OPPOSING GOING FORTH WITH THE PEBBLE MINE IN ALASKA
6. RESOLUTION ON THE CHEHALIS RIVER IN SOUTHERN WASHINGTON
Zoom Annual FWOC Meeting
Date: Saturday, October 9
Time: 10 am - 12 noon