1. Unite its member clubs behind a shared agenda of conservation goals.
2. Help its member clubs become more effective in their own conservation work
3. Lend its support to the conservation campaigns of allied groups that specialize in given issues (in pursuit of its shared agenda).
4. Help its member clubs find solutions to their operating problems through sharing information about solutions that some may have found.
1. Urging conferees on the Farm Bill to reject the version passed by the house
2. Tightening regulations on trains carrying coal and crude oil
3. Halting confined animal feeding operations
4. Containing fossil fuels during earthquakes
5. Banning drones in protected areas 6. Endorsing climate-smart forestry
7. Addition to the comprehensive policy on grazing adopted by the FWOC in 2017 Resolution 7
8. Revising Oregon Forest Practices Act for climate change
9. Supporting the Columbia River Treaty Negotiations between US and Canada 10. Resolution of thanks
Ex-Comm meeting/conference call
Wednesday, December 5th from 7-9 pm
2019 Annual Meeting
Friday September 13th, Locaton to be announced